FISHER & PAYKEL RB90S64MKIW (SS)
(Stainless Steel Door Panel)
90cm wide, CoolDrawer™ Fully Integrated Drawer-based Fridge Freezer
The RB90S64MKIW integrated built-in fridge-freezer with multi-functional usage solution enables seamless fitting between Fisher & Paykel products and your kitchen cabinetry. Your chosen aesthetic can extend beyond storage
spaces to enable the CoolDrawer™ Multi-temperature drawer based to blend in with your kitchen environment. CoolDrawer™ conveniently allow you to change mode base on your intended usage, like getting to the freezer, chill, fridge, pantry or wine chiller mode, allowing you to change from fridge to freezer whenever you choose.
Innovative design. The multi-temperature CoolDrawer is a world first in refrigeration technology with the easy-to-use electronic interface of a touch of a button to change to require temperature mode.
Convenient and practical. Five temperature settings can be tailored to the needs of your food: freezer, chill, fridge, pantry and wine mode, combining intelligence with convenience.
Easy access. Ergonomic design that easily accesses items at waist height, plus the smooth running drawers runner for a full pullout.
Flexible & precise integration. Highly engineered finishing ensures a 4mm clearance between front panels, as demanded by professional cabinet makers. This innovation complements your existing refrigeration and enhances your kitchen design to suit your lifestyle.
- Compartment volume: (Gross /Net)
- Total volume: 123 /80 litres
- Performance features:
- Stainless steel door panel finishing
- Undercounter installation
- Touch control glass interface
- Key lock
- Variable temperature control
- Fruit and vegetable drawer with pullout tray
- Customisable storage container
- Drawer alarm
- Seamless cabinetry installation
- Full-extension runners
- Full height bottle storage
- Spill-proof removable bins
- Sub trays and bin
- Energy consumption: 149kWh /year
- Energy rating: 3.0 stars / A++
- Selection modes:
- Chill (-0.5ºC)
- Pantry (12ºC)
- Wine (7-15ºC)
- Refrigerator (3ºC))
- Freezer (-18ºC)
- Product Dimensions (mm): H640 x W855 x D557 *(excluding drawer's panel, including the power cord)
- CoolDrawer comes in 3 model selection at a different price tag.
- Non-drawer panel
- Iridium drawer panel
- Stainless steel drawer panel
- This product designed to fit within a standard 900mm wide cavity of customising cabinetry. Refer to product installation instruction.
- The product comes with a stainless steel door panel.
- Products' pictures are for reference only.
This mode is ideal for general frozen food storage with the added flexibility of three freezer functions - bottle chill, fast freeze and deep freeze. Freezer mode is set at -18ºC for longer-term storage of frozen items.
Chill mode sets the compartment to a temperature perfect for highly perishable meats, poultry and seafood. For this type of food, it is ideal to store them at a temperature as close to freezing as possible to retain their vital freshness. Chill mode sets the compartment at -0.5ºC, just above the freezing temperature for meat.
This mode provides the ideal storage for most foods requiring normal refrigeration, such as fruit and vegetable, dairy products, processed meats and drinks. The compact upper storage tray is a perfect place for sensitive foods such as peaches, cherries, cheese and deli items; the tall bin is ideal for large bottles and containers.
This is designed for foods that require a cool, dark place for storage, such as tropical fruits, tomatoes, bananas, bread and cereals. Pantry Mode provides a solution for all those foods that you didn't previously know what to do with and have always resorted to storing on the bench or in the cupboard. This setting offers a stable storage environment at 12ºC, making it ideal for sensitive foods.
Using the innovative Wine Mode, connoisseurs can take advantage of special settings that preserve and present wine at its optimum temperature. This mode is ideal for long-term storage of all wine at 12ºC and offers two temperature selections for short-term storage.